- Carry out order pre-checks and invoice processing
- Manage general sales applications and system maintenance
- Offer CMDseries application user support
- Involvements with CMDseries upgrades and issue management
- Maintain system costs for both loose and bagged materials
- Liaise with Accounts department to resolve supplier invoice queries
- Complete process documentation, to be able to share existing tasks with others
- Co-ordinate cross departmental tasks and improve communication
- ODBC Database interrogation to produce reports where required
- Develop knowledge of Microsoft BI reporting
- Play a major part in the Internal Sales Audit, and help the team to identify errors and find out the root cause of issues identified
- Involvement with creating a training infrastructure to avoid error repetition
- Learn more about our Office365, CRM, PowerApps and be more involved with future process development.
- Get more involved with meetings and carry out related action points raised
- Move existing reporting processes onto BI where possible, to give users more autonomy
- Work towards system analytics to improve data input and the resulting output
- The employee must show a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Attention to detail is a prerequisite for the role
- Ability to deal with a wide range of tasks
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, Pivot Tables and Outlook, and task management are essential
Working hours: 37.5 per week Monday to Friday 0830-1700 (including 1 hour unpaid for lunch).
Salary dependent on experience and aptitude.
Benefits after a successful probationary period will include: an employer pension contribution of 9%, recruitment referral bonus, ‘Death in Service’ benefit; 20 days paid annual leave, which are in addition to the Bank Holidays. Plus, you get your Birthday off, paid! The Company also offers an Employee Assistance Program, a ‘Bike to work’ scheme and special membership rates at 100’s of gyms.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Day Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.