- Carry out order pre-checks and invoice processing
- Manage general sales applications and system maintenance
- Offer CMDseries application user support
- Involvements with CMDseries upgrades and issue management
- Maintain system costs for both loose and bagged materials
- Liaise with Accounts department to resolve supplier invoice queries
- Complete process documentation, to be able to share existing tasks with others
- Co-ordinate cross departmental tasks and improve communication
- ODBC Database interrogation to produce reports where required
- Develop knowledge of Microsoft BI reporting
- Play a major part in the Internal Sales Audit, and help the team to identify errors and find out the root cause of issues identified
- Involvement with creating a training infrastructure to avoid error repetition
- Learn more about our Office365, CRM, PowerApps and be more involved with future process development.
- Get more involved with meetings and carry out related action points raised
- Move existing reporting processes onto BI where possible, to give users more autonomy
- Work towards system analytics to improve data input and the resulting output
- The employee must show a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Attention to detail is a prerequisite for the role
- Ability to deal with a wide range of tasks
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft Office applications, Pivot Tables and Outlook, and task management are essential
Working hours: 37.5 per week Monday to Friday 0830-1700 (including 1 hour unpaid for lunch).
Salary dependent on experience and aptitude.
Benefits after a successful probationary period will include: 9% non-contributory pension, 20 days holiday plus Birthday Holiday and Bank Holidays, bike to work scheme, corporate gym membership and Death in Service Benefit.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Day Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.