Key responsibilities will include
- Supporting field sales representatives
- Dealing with a range of customer enquiries, negotiating prices and order taking
- Carry out data entry and reporting
- System management tasks on sales IT system
Mandatory skills and person specification
- Previous experience in a sales office-based position
- Good IT skills
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Background in the construction or aggregate industry would be beneficial
Working hours: 42.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday between the hours of 0800 – 1730, including 1 hour unpaid for lunch.
Salary dependent on experience and aptitude.
Benefits after a successful probationary period will include: 9% non-contributory pension, 20 days holiday plus Birthday Holiday and Bank Holidays, bike to work scheme, corporate gym membership and Death in Service Benefit.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Day Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.