Key Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create Project Plans
- Establish timescales for construction tasks
- Collate sequencing of tasks
- Review progress against plan and update as required
- Attend meetings and write minutes
Site management Tasks
- Organise and record daily pre- work briefings and review of planned works
- Carry out inductions, review RAMS and issue Permits to Work
- Organise and Control Site Safety and Welfare
- Ensure all CDM and COSHH documentation is in place and updated
- Weekly review of all contractors programmes to ensure they can be dovetailed
- and to issue early warning of potential delays to programme
- Produce regular reports
Experience, Qualifications and Competencies:
- Knowledge, experience of working to Construction Health and Safety and Regulations
- Understanding of the construction processes and sequences of working
- Engineering background essential
- Good communication skills. – Team player
- Personnel Management
- Competent and experienced in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Word, Excel, Outlook, Project and Teams. Etc.
- Ability to read 2D drawings, carry out site surveys and produce drawings / sketches
- Working knowledge of CAD, in particular Autodesk Autocad and Inventor
Working hours/days: 45 hours/week, Monday to Friday. However, flexibility will be required.
Salary dependent on experience.
Benefits after a successful probationary period will include: an employer pension contribution of 9%, recruitment referral bonus, ‘Death in Service’ benefit; 20 days paid annual leave, which are in addition to the Bank Holidays. Plus, you get your Birthday off, paid! The Company also offers an Employee Assistance Program, a ‘Bike to work’ scheme and special membership rates at 100’s of gyms.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Day Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.