- Operating where possible a range of Mobile Plants, including Excavators, Dumper Telehandlers and Loading Shovels
- Installing pre-cast concrete tiles and pipe work and general site labouring
- Operating Mobile Wash Plant, Screener and Conveyor Systems
- Carrying out site housekeeping duties as required and small civil works
- Current CSCS and/or CPCS skills card (or equivalent EPIC) preferred, but not essential
- Mobile Plant operating experience
- A reliable and flexible attitude is a must
- Able to work as part of the team and alone
- Full UK driving licence
The site locations vary across the country and therefore the role will require early morning starts and the possibility of working away from home during the week.
Working times/hours: 50 hours per week, Monday to Friday 0700 – 1700. You may be required to work weekends.
Package is: annual salary including the 9% employer pension contribution with Scottish Widows. You may be entitled to the discretionary Annual and Christmas bonuses. Annual leave of 29 days per year, including 8 Bank Holidays and 1 Birthday Holiday.
Benefits after a successful probationary period will include: Recruitment referral bonus, ‘Death in Service’ benefit. Company also offers an Employee Assistance Programme which is accessible 24/7 via the YuLife app, a ‘Bike to work’ scheme and special membership rates at various gyms with GymFlex.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Day Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.