Key responsibilities include:
- The completion of daily vehicle checks and correct defect reporting, to ensure always to remain legal and compliant
- Good understanding and knowledge of Tachograph rules and regulations
- Ensuring safe and timely deliveries to our customers
- Bulk tipping work and aggregates deliveries
- Be a good ambassador for the Company both on the road and on site
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK and hold a Category C licence. They should also be reliable, able to prioritise their workload and have a methodical approach.
Tipping experience is preferable, but not essential. Full training will be provided.
Working hours: 10 hours per day between 0600 and 1800 Monday to Friday.
Salary dependent on experience.
Benefits after a successful probationary period will include: 9% non-contributory pension, 20 days holiday plus Birthday holiday and bank holidays, bike to work scheme, corporate gym membership and Death in Service benefit.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Day Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.