Key Accountabilities and Objectives
- Managing merchant sales accounts within the region
- Working with the internal Sales team based at local internal sales office
- Retaining and growing existing business
- Gaining new business through pro-active marketing
- Cross promotions and maintaining supply
- Promote the Day Group and its activities
- Maximise levels of profit and margin
- Be customer focused
- Provide a high level of service to customers at all times
- Conduct any other reasonable duties/requests as required by the Commercial Manager and Directors
- Conform with all Company policies
- Experience in the field sales environment
- Good IT skills
- Must have a pro-active and positive attitude
- Attention to detail with good communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use initiative in solving problems
Working hours: 42.50 hours per week, Monday to Friday 0830 – 1730, including 30 minutes unpaid for lunch.
Salary dependent on experience and aptitude.
Benefits after a successful probationary period will include: 9% non-contributory pension, 20 days holiday plus Birthday Holiday and Bank Holidays, bike to work scheme, corporate gym membership and Death in Service Benefit.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the UK. Day Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer.